Soap Hunk Lover/Soap Addict

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Galen,where in the world are you?

To:Galen Gering (Luis Lopez-Fitzgerald,Passions)

Galen,I speak for all Passions and Shuis fans when I say this,"Where the hell are you?"Ever since you went on hiatus in August of last year,most of your fans,including me,have went into withdrawal and some of us gave up watching Passions altogether.It'a a good thing you have your own website.At least you didn't know about a fantasy/visual I've written about you.If you want to read it,check out my Erotic Story blog http://eroticstoriesbyjana.blogspot.com/
Sincerely, Jana,an about-to-be-former-Passions fan.

P.S.Congrats on you and your beautiful wife excpecting a baby.Hope you two never break up.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Debs said...

I just cannot wait, that's why I am watching the old eppys of passions on Sci-fi.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home